Excel Powershell Library 0.4
- Added ValueFromPipeline to allmost all functions (If relevant)
- Fixed some Class Type casting (OfficeOpenXml.ExcelRange => OfficeOpenXml.ExcelRangeBase)
- Added Return to allmost all functions (If relevant) so you can now chain CmdLet
- Modified the Save-OOXMLPackage "CmdLet" so it now uses the "Dispose" method if the "Dispose" switch is used
- The "BorderStyle" is no more a "string" but uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelBorderStyle"
- The "FillStyle" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelFillStyle"
- The "HorizontalAlignment" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelHorizontalAlignment"
- The "VerticalAlignment" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelVerticalAlignment"
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.