Excel Powershell Library 0.3
Other Available Downloads
- Renamed all cmdlets to respect standards
- Added the "Get-OOXMLDeprecatedCommand" to allow you to use the old cmdlets
- Added the "Convert-OOXMLOldScripts" to convert you script with 0.2 style cmdlets to the 0.3 style
- This cmdlet is very basic and should work in many case but it is more a "brute force" conversion than something "smart" so use it if you dare !
- Adde the "Get-OOXMLHelp" to print the syntax of all cmdlets at once (Ex: output it to a file)
- Reformated all comments and infos
- Compatible PowerShell 2.0
- There was an issue with PS 2.0 :
- Multi-dimentional .Net tables like cells1,1 or cells1,1,1,5 were not understood ! So If you use powershell 2.0 try to use literal addressing like "A1" or "A1:E1"
- Added the "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" cmdlet to convert coordinate like 1,1 to "A1" or like 1,1,1,5 to "A1:E1"
- Added the "Get-ColumnString" cmdlet that is normaly used by "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" but you can use it to
- Convert coordinate like 1,1 to "A1". I recommend the usage of "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" instead of "Get-ColumnString" for single cell coordinate convertion.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.