Color,Font and Range Options

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Hello

thank you for providing this impressive ps library. I was able to create some spreadsheets using this but have some questions about formatting.

1) How do we set the Font option for a cell or range ( eg. fontfamily = " Segoe UI Light" )
2) Is there a way to add a range of data.
eg. $a = @( some table with rows and columns)
$sheet -- > worksheet
$sheet.addrange($a) -- > possible ?

3) can we get some examples on conditional formatting, subtotals, and pivottables please?
Coordinator
Sep 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Edited Sep 24, 2014 at 1:01 PM
First of all I would like to apologize for taking so long to respond... I didn't even new that someone has posted something in Discussion.

"thank you for providing this impressive ps library. I was able to create some spreadsheets using this but have some questions about formatting. "

Thank you to you, I saw that you are also developping your own Excel PS Library, I'll give it a try because the feature description gives me ideas over features to implement in my library !

1) How do we set the Font option for a cell or range ( eg. fontfamily = " Segoe UI Light" )

New-OOXMLStyleSheet doesn't support font familly but thanks for the idea, I'll put this in the next version (version 0.5.7)

2) Is there a way to add a range of data.
eg. $a = @( some table with rows and columns)
$sheet -- > worksheet
$sheet.addrange($a) -- > possible ?

The Addrange method doesn't exist but I would like to implement something like this... There is now a Export-OOXML function in the version 0.5.6 supporting conditionnal formatting, headers and column autosize

3) can we get some examples on conditional formatting, subtotals, and pivottables please?
Pivot table support is really basic and I must admit that I'm complete N00b with MS Excel usage ;-) I'll try go a bit further with "Pivot Tables" before version 0.6.0

Have a nice day !